25 Ways To Know If You're a Cincinnati Reds Fan
This article is the sixth in the series of "25 Ways to Know if You're a ____ Fan". People have enjoyed reading about their favorite teams and how to know that they belong to that fan base. The next team in the series is the Cincinnati Reds.
So, Cincinnati, here is your list!
- When someone mentions the famous Carlton Fisk walk-off homer in the World Series, you immediately inform them that the Reds won that World Series.
- You bought a bumper sticker for your bright red car that reads "Big Red Machine".
- You designated an "all-red" day for each month.
- You would dive into the Ohio River to catch a ball hit into it (if anyone can launch a ball that far).
- You didn't care that Adam Dunn hit for a bad average because it didn't affect the team at all. You just wanted a souvenir ball from big No.44's bat.
- At the parties that you host, all of the guests and you play a game called "Who has a bigger smile than Brandon Phillips?"
- You dressed up as Mr. Red for Halloween as a child (or even now).
- Your pet peeve is people misspelling 'Edinson Volquez' and missing the 'n' in Edinson.
- You claim to have been the first one to yell out "BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE" when Jay Bruce went to bat.
- Homer Bailey is your favorite player because of his name.
- You have skipped work or school to go to a game.
- You think a World Series is up and coming if Homer Bailey can pitch well.
- You would put up a huge argument that the Reds' pitching staff is the best in the National League.
- You cried when you took down the Ken Griffey home run total scoreboard off of your bedroom wall.
- Your batting stance looks like that of Brandon Phillips.
- You have always wanted a "red-out" at a game.
- You have all of Bronson Arroyo's CD's.
- You have called the Cincinnati Reds front office to ask for a post-game Bronson Arroyo concert.
- Pete Rose's absence from the Hall-of-Fame really annoys you.
- You want the wall in right field to be raised up to 40 feet, painted red and called the "Red Mega-Monster."
- You wish that Lou Pineilla would come back to Cincy and lead you to another pennant.
- You watch Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN just to hear Joe Morgan.
- When Todd Coffey played for the Reds, you wanted him to start his own line of coffee.
- Your Christmas tree is colored red.
- You think that the Reds or the best team ever!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?