ESPN's Jalen Rose Parties in Bloomington with Indiana Students
For a good time, call former NBA star and current ESPN analyst Jalen Rose, because he is more than willing to party until the early morn.
The former Michigan star was in Bloomington to take in the eventual loss of the Wolverines at the hands of the Indiana Hoosiers.
Some of the students received an extra treat, as the current ESPN analyst decided to stick around and party until the wee hours, despite having an early flight out the next morning.
Here is the best of Rose according to some bros who logged it all for posterity on Reddit.
- “He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the ’97 Finals and didn’t actually have the flu.”
- On Reggie Miller’s house burning down in 1997: “He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie’s house.”
- “Joked how he couldn’t smoke weed because, ‘Man I work for Disney!! You don’t think they drug test us?’ ”
- “He kept asking how the hell you work a bong and after getting chirped for it, he goes ‘PLEASE. Black people only use pipes if they’re smoking crack’"
- “He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘f*** ya’ll f*** ya’ll’ “
- “5am rolls around and he gets asked what time his flight is to leave for New Orleans—‘Oh I dunno…about 2 and a half hours.’"
- On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!’"
There is just...too...much awesome.
Consider Rose had an early-morning flight but still managed to hang with these students until 5 a.m., when he had to get to the Super Bowl where we assume he kept the party going.
Of course, the best claim, and complete hearsay as far as we are concerned, is that Michael Jordan was merely beating back the worst of a very good night during his famed flu game.
Rose is awesome.
It's one thing to hang with an NBA player and have it be someone like Kris Humphries. That kind of night would end with someone saying, "Dude, who invited Kris?"
With Rose, you get a man who is generally enthused to hang with fans.
Now, we simply have to get Rose and Rob Gronkowski together for one night of hilarious debauchery. And we would very much like to see Rose make good from behind the arc.
Twitter is where the party's at.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?