College Basketball is down to just two teams and Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks has the winner. Hope everyone has enjoyed his picks all season and we want to thank everyone for all the feedback on the videos and articles. But even though NCAA basketball is almost finished, Craig is excited for the NBA postseason and the MLB season.
This National Championship game will be a great contrast of styles. Earlier this year these two teams played in Detroit on this exact same court. The game did not turn out so well for MSU as UNC ran away with the game winning 98-63. The first game featured UNC and the athletic domination was unbelievable. MSU must decide to slow this game down or risk a repeat of the earlier game. Odds Makers have made UNC -7.5 point favorites and the total at 152.5. Let's look at the team records and trends:
North Carolina: 33-4 SU, 17-19 ATS
- -Spartans are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- -Spartans are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- -Spartans are 22-8-1 ATS in their last 31 NCAA Tournament games.
- -Tar Heels are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- -Tar Heels are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games.
- -Favorite is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.