25 Ways to Know If You're a Milwaukee Brewers Fan
I recently wrote an article on "25 Ways to Tell if You're a Cardinals Fan." I enjoyed coming up with the list so much, I decided to stay in the division and turn it into a series of articles.
- You have a man crush on Ryan Braun.
- You memorized where each of Miller Park's bratwurst stands are.
- You know the names of each of the racing sausages.
- If you are a lady, you have proposed to J.J. Hardy.
- You skipped work or school to go to a game.
- Instead of the Packer game, you TV is set on the Brewer game on Sundays in September.
- With the Brewers now announcing a dollar menu, you are waiting for dollar beers.
- Bernie Brewer is your idol.
- You consider Miller Park your church building on Sunday.
- You consider going to the Playoffs is just as good as going to the World Series.
- You never realized that "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" is played, you just listened to "Roll out the Barrel."
- You think that Miller Park's beer is the best in the Big Leagues.
- You voted more than 200 times in one day for Corey Hart.
- You defend Ryan Braun to no end, but have a short leash with Rickie Weeks.
- You wear a winter jacket to Opening Day.
- You only see evil in Cubs fans.
- The sight of the roof closing thrills you.
- You have a child named Robin, Gumbie, Cecil, Rollie, or Prince.
- You want to take a picture with Bob Uecker.
- Major League Baseball's rule that a ball can't be emblemed in the logo ticks you off. Who doesn't love the ball and glove logo?
- You actually know where the idea for Bernie Brewer came from.
- When asked "Who's better: the Cubs or the 1969 Pilots?", your answer is,"the '69 Pilots."
- You would pay good money to slide down Bernie's slide.
- Anytime the Cubs lose, you are happy.
- If you spill your beer to catch a foul ball, you want to cry, even if you succeed in catching the ball.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?