April 4, 2009
I recently wrote an article on "25 Ways to Tell if You're a Cardinals Fan." I enjoyed coming up with the list so much, I decided to stay in the division and turn it into a series of articles.
- You have a man crush on Ryan Braun.
- You memorized where each of Miller Park's bratwurst stands are.
- You know the names of each of the racing sausages.
- If you are a lady, you have proposed to J.J. Hardy.
- You skipped work or school to go to a game.
- Instead of the Packer game, you TV is set on the Brewer game on Sundays in September.
- With the Brewers now announcing a dollar menu, you are waiting for dollar beers.
- Bernie Brewer is your idol.
- You consider Miller Park your church building on Sunday.
- You consider going to the Playoffs is just as good as going to the World Series.
- You never realized that "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" is played, you just listened to "Roll out the Barrel."
- You think that Miller Park's beer is the best in the Big Leagues.
- You voted more than 200 times in one day for Corey Hart.
- You defend Ryan Braun to no end, but have a short leash with Rickie Weeks.
- You wear a winter jacket to Opening Day.
- You only see evil in Cubs fans.
- The sight of the roof closing thrills you.
- You have a child named Robin, Gumbie, Cecil, Rollie, or Prince.
- You want to take a picture with Bob Uecker.
- Major League Baseball's rule that a ball can't be emblemed in the logo ticks you off. Who doesn't love the ball and glove logo?
- You actually know where the idea for Bernie Brewer came from.
- When asked "Who's better: the Cubs or the 1969 Pilots?", your answer is,"the '69 Pilots."
- You would pay good money to slide down Bernie's slide.
- Anytime the Cubs lose, you are happy.
- If you spill your beer to catch a foul ball, you want to cry, even if you succeed in catching the ball.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!