Another week, and another great set of questions. Spring is still in the air, the game is only one week away. I hope everyone else is as excited as me. Still good news coming out about Vince Smith.
From all of the video's I have seen, he is doing really good. I can't wait to see what he can do in the spring game. Tate also seems to be doing better. He seems very comfortable in the pocket, and has been making some great passes. So, here are my questions for the week.
1) How do you feel about Devin Gardner's commit?
2) What do you think the RB depth chart will look like at the start of the season?
3) Who do you think is the most underrated player for the Wolverines, and why?
4) I know it is early, but how many games do you think we will win this year?
My answers -
1) I think Devin was a great pickup, but he really needs to work on his passing skills. I seriously believe we will red-shirt him. But, he is a great athlete, and I think he could be a great QB at Michigan. Here is a video of Devin. As you can see, his throwing technique will need a little work, but he can sure bomb the ball.
2) Minor, Smith, Brown, Shaw, Grady
3) I think the most underrated player is Stevie Brown. I know this guy has caught a lot of crap, but he is probably one of the most athletic guys on our defense. I know when people here his name, they think he always gets burned. While that did happen A LOT last year, he showed he could do pretty good. I think the move to the hybrid type LB will help him out a lot. Watch for him do have a really good year.
4) I honestly think we could win 8-9 games this year. I just think the offense will be a lot better than last year. And the defense should do a lot better under Robinson. From the interviews I have seen, the defensive players have a new attitude about them. I think Robinson was a great hire, and I think he will have the defense pumped for this year. And the schedule we have doesn't hurt either.
Thanks again for reading, and have a great week. GO BLUE