Shots From The Slot: Around The Hockey World In 80 Seconds!
In a new regular feature, "The Hockey Spy" brings you Shots From The Slot: Around The Hockey World In 80 Seconds. Tune in and gain access to highlight goals, saves and performances along with great articles and inside news from all over this hockey world.
Here's today's issue:
Turning Over a New Leaf : "The Hockey Spy" is now also a staff writer and correspondent on The Hockey Writers, a fantastic new hockey online destination. Check out my latest posts - The Leaf Revolution:
- "Sour" Brian Burke Compares Missing The Playoffs To a "Kick In The Groin" and Some Othe Great Insights on the Leafs
- 10 Reasons For Leaf Fans To Be Optimistic About The Future
- Luke Schenn Demonstrates His Toughness Yet Again
- TML Sign Slapshot Jr. Christian Hanson - Son of One of The Hanson Bros.
- Latest News!!! Tyler Bozak signs with the Leafs.
- Blues-beat-the-Red-Wings-54.html">David Backes was the "Performer of the Night" with an outstanding 4 goal outburst to give him 30 on the year, as the St. Louis Blues continue to roll with a 5-4 victory over the mighty Red Wings to put themselves in the 8th playoff position in the West. The Blues have been on a tremendous run as of late.
- Johan Franzen with the "Goal of the Night":
- Raffi Torres of the Cloumbus Blue Jackets nominated for the Bill Masterton Trophy: Victory Belongs to the Most Perservering. Great article, but I think this award belongs to Phil Kessel this year.
- Mikka Kiprusoff outstanding glove save as Flames regain first place in the Northwest (tied with Canucks, but they have the tiebreaker with more wins). This is going to be an amazing race for the stretch run! Start paying attention at the 1:30 mark of these highlights.
That's it for this edition of "Shots From The Slot". Stay tuned this weekend as "The Hockey Spy" finally reveals his 1st round "mock" draft of this June's NHL Entry Draft. The Hockey Spy has been working relentlessly behind the scenes to bring you up to speed on this year's crop of prospects.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?