Fantasy 50MC: One Stop Shop for Fantasy Baseball.
Just 3 days left until the start of a brand new baseball season. What is not to like about the start of the season? Sunday Night Baseball, the boys of summer and fantasy baseball. If you are like everyone else in the entire world, you are in at least 1 fantasy baseball pool. If you haven’t draft yet, or if you just want some time to kill, 50MC is about to provide you with some of the most comprehensive websites for this upcoming fantasy season. If you have more sites that I have neglected, please feel free to post them in the comments.
In no particular order…
- Yahoo! (Roto Arcade)
- notes: you are either an ESPN guy or a CBS guy, you can’t be both… I prefer CBS because Matthew Berry works for ESPN now… MLB.com’s fantasy analysis is purposely ignored because it is terrible… SI.com is pretty much the same as CBS…
- Razzball Fantasy Baseball Blog -unbelievably funny fantasy baseball site. Great analysis too. Highly recommended.
- Bleacher Report - all kinds of fantasy sports analysis, but its filled with baseball right now.
- Fantasy Cafe - great site for uncovering sleepers. Forum is very informative as well.
- KFFL Fantasy Draft Guide - not flashy, but tonnes of information. My kind of site.
- Dobber Baseball - carrying the momentum from its very successful hockey site. An emerging baseball community.
- RotoWorld.com - no other site has consistent up-to-the-minute (literally) information. Great to find injury news and news for all sports in general. Must bookmark this site. Largest forum community.
- Sportsnet.ca - better than TSN’s fantasy stuff, just because Scott Cullen is a douche.
- Fantasy Baseball Hub - kind of a wierdly organized site, but it works, I guess.
- Mock Draft Central - very important to gage when players are being drafted.
Good luck this season everyone. Again, if anyone else has any other sites they trust, please post them… long live Jason Motte.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?