Early Reviews Drizzling in From Citi Field
Mets Policeman Osh 41 (he's the one that never writes anything) called and said the following:
- nobody is watching the game
- nobody knows where to go, mass confusion
- the Mets have help everywhere, people answering questions, and writing down notes
- they are using aluminum bats, ping sounds weird
- he echoed what everyone is saying about their being space and being able to see the field from everywhere
- parking is a nightmare, he had to park in a lot in actual Flushing (by Main Street)
- the place is "really nice!"
The Jackie Robinson Rotunda is tastefully done and a major step up from the concrete tunnels and ramps that used to greet fans at Shea Stadium. Robinson’s values are inscribed around the top, along with a quote:
“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.”
His No. 42 stands in giant blue plastic in the middle and, earlier today, there was already a crowd squeezing by to have their picture taken with it.
I'll post pictures as they roll in.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?