The Top 10 Signs Your Favorite Fantasy Expert Has Lost His Mind
March is the busiest time for your favorite experts. All of us are working around the clock to produce as much information as possible. At some point we all will get a little cross-eyed, tired, jaded, and maybe do some wacky things.
In the spirit of having fun, here is my top 10 list of Signs Your Favorite Expert Has Lost His Touch.
10. He tells you to draft Ryan Braun in the first round cause he has a solid fastball and a mean breaking ball.
9. He still believes in a resurgent Sammy Sosa and recommends taking a flier on Barry Bonds.
8. When asked who his top sleeper is, he tells you he'll sleep on it.
7. When talking about David Price he ends the statement with "About $5 at Wal-Mart and that is not a bad price."
6. At some point your favorite expert starts debating wood bats vs. aluminum bats.
5. Whenever someone argues with your expert's analysis and is answer is, "I went to MIT and I drive a Dodge Stratus! You can't even spell MIT!"
4. Your favorite expert is truly overworked and in need of a break when he starts pronouncing all the Japanese players' names correctly!
3. By the end of March they start to agree that Madonna looks good and was worth all the trouble she caused.
2. When he asks, "why is Miguel Tejada falling so far in fantasy baseball drafts?" A mental breakdown has to be next.
And the No. 1 sign your favorite expert has lost his fantasy mind...
1. When your favorite expert starts writing comments like this: "He can likely continue to maintain a BB/9 at 3.00, but the GB% is something new for him and is likely to regress to the mid 40% range." How bad is it when your starting pitcher has a GB in the mid 40%!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?