Yes, it is that time of the week again: It is my weekly set of questions that I ask my fellow Wolverines.
The spring game is near, and good things are being said from practice. I am on the Tate train, but I wouldn't mind having Sheridan healthy.
So, here we go, my questions for the weeks are:
1. Other than Tate, Denard, Big Will, and Justin Turner, what incoming freshman are you most excited to see and why?
2. What game are you most excited to see this year, and why?
3. I know it is early, but other than our commits, what 2010 recruit would you like to see come to Michigan and why?
4. Since 1998 till now, who was your favorite player, either offense of defense?
1. I am most excited to see Jeremy Gallon.
I have kept track of him for a while and his Army All-American performance during practice and the game impressed me.
I think with his size and mobility, he will be able to get open and break some big plays for us. I don't think he is going to get a mass amount of playing time, but who knows, when he gets here in the summer, he could blow everyone away.
2. I know most people will pick Ohio State or Michigan State, but I am picking the Western Michigan game.
The reason is simple, it is our first game, and we will get a feel for our offense and defense. This will be a very important game for us. Plus, I don't want to lose another home opener.
3. I know I have said this before, but I am hooked on Jeff Luc. I know the knowledge isn't there, but this guy is a monster.
If G-Rob could get his hands on him, he would kill people for a living.
4. There are a lot of people to choose from.
You have Tom Brady, Drew Henson, Braylon Edwards, Mike Hart, and the list goes on. I would have to say my favorite player was Braylon Edwards. This guy was a beast.
He made some amazing catches. I loved watching him take over a game. He was a game changer.
I hope everyone enjoys the questions, and keep counting down till Sept. 5.