ACC Coastal Division
1. Virginia Tech Hokies (10-2)—They have the best chance to win but watch out for North Carolina or Georgia Tech.
2. North Carolina Tar Heels (9-3)—They have a lot of talent we will see how much Hakeem Nicks means to UNC when the season starts.
3. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-3)—They have a bunch of players coming back.
4. Miami Hurricanes (7-5)—A ton of young talent just needs to get some experience.
5. Virginia Cavaliers (5-7)—Just expect another year like last year.
6. Duke Blue Devils (3-9)—Duke lost key receivers because of graduations and it might affect senior quarterback Thaddeus Lewis.
ACC Atlantic Division
1. Florida State Seminoles (8-4)—Expect a better year than the last three years.
2. Clemson Tigers (7-5)—Just hang in there Tigers; you will improve.
3. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-6)—Wake will get a bowl but it might be the EagleBank Bowl again.
4. Boston College Eagles (5-7)—Ain't going to be the same without B.J. Raji.
5. Maryland Terrapins (4-8)—They are going to miss Darrius Heyward-Bey.
6. N.C. State Wolfpack (4-8)—They might be able to get a bowl but as many injuries they seem to have each year, I will give them four wins.
ACC Championship Game
Florida State defeats Virginia Tech 17-14.