Hope everyone has enjoyed Craig from CT Sports Picks and Mitch from Cbb Place.com throwdown showdown video plays the last 2 months. Now more than ever we all are out trying to take advantage of any money making opportunities. Well don't miss out Craig's sports picks have been on fire the last two days going 8-1 on his premium plays and 1-1 on his free plays. Don't miss out the next three weeks as Craig will continue with his daily video free plays and also his free daily write ups!!
How bad does Kentucky have to be that they are traveling to Creighton in the NIT and are the underdog at -2. Hard to imagine at the beginning of this season that anyone would have imagined this scenario but never the less it has occurred. The Wildcats started there NIT off with a bang playing at home and winning by 10 points and looking very impressive. Creighton on the other hand did win but had to hold on late barely beating Bowling Green by 2 points. Lets look at records and trend for this match up:
- Creighton 27-7 overall 16-13 ATS
- Kentucky 21-13 overall 14-14 ATS
- Kentucky is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Kentucky is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Creighton is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Creighton is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home