Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller is good at football.
You likely knew that. If you didn't, you're probably the kind of person who spends a Saturday afternoon getting things done. You can go away, because you are lost.
As Ohio State enters its bye week, it finally gives us the opportunity to catch our breath and look back at the quickly vanishing college football season. The Buckeyes have marched right through their first 10 games without blemish and are now just two victories away from a perfect season.
Braxton Miller has made some spectacular plays along the way. From jaw-dropping spin moves to perfectly-placed passes, Miller is developing quite the highlight reel operating Urban Meyer's spread offense.
In case you haven't been watching, here are Braxton Miller's top 10 plays so far this year.
10. 37-Yard Touchdown Run off the QB Draw against UCF
Braxton sold the pass perfectly before scorching UCF's defense for the score.
9. Braxton Breaks Nebraska's Defense with a 72-Yard Run
On Ohio State's first offensive snap of the second quarter, Braxton ignited what was a stagnant offense with a huge run against the Cornhuskers. See the play here.
8. 55-Yard Touchdown Pass to Rod Smith against Illinois
The wheel-route was perfectly executed by Smith, whom Miller found in stride on the way to pay dirt.
7. Go-Ahead 63-Yard Touchdown Pass to Devin Smith against Michigan State
Braxton hit Devin Smith with a perfect pass against one of the best cornerbacks in the country. See the play here.
6. 67-Yard Touchdown Run against Indiana
Braxton took the first offensive play of the second half 67 yards against the helpless Indiana defense. See the play here.
5. 72-Yard Touchdown Pass to Jake Stoneburner against Penn State
Braxton's late TD pass to Stoneburner was the final nail in Penn state's coffin. See the play here.
4. 55-Yard Touchdown Run against Cal
These moves aren't even possible in video games. And if you can prove that they are, you need to spend less time playing video games.
3. 12-Yard Touchdown Run against UAB
If Braxton's rear-end and stutter step have a Twitter handle, his spin move certainly deserves one, right? Make it happen, Internet.
2. 65-Yard Touchdown Run against Miami (OH)
This poor defender doesn't have nightmares just about this play, but anything that's red and moves quickly.
1. 1-Yard Touchdown Run against Penn State
Numerous defenders were juked out of their jockstraps on this play. Heck, I was at home watching this game on my couch when a jockstrap magically appeared on the ground between my feet.
- Braxton's Tebow-like jump pass for a touchdown against Cal.
- Braxton's 72-yard touchdown pass to Devin Smith against Cal.
- Braxton's 23-yard touchdown pass to Devin Smith against Miami (OH)
Were any plays left out? Were any plays too high or too low? Leave your thoughts in the comments below, or continue the conversation with me on Twitter.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!