UFC 155: Leonard Garcia vs. Cody McKenzie Confirmed for December Card
Can Cody McKenzie submit Leonard Garcia with his trademark guillotine?
That's a question that'll be answered at UFC 155, as both fighters will head to the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for a featherweight matchup on December 29.
Recently confirmed on the official UFC Twitter feed, it's unclear where on the schedule this bout will fall, as both the main and preliminary cards still have potential vacant slots for reported but unconfirmed fights.
Here's where everything currently stands for the UFC's final 2012 event:
UFC 155 Main Card
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez
- Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin
- Tim Boetsch vs. Chris Weidman
- Joe Lauzon vs. Gray Maynard
- Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami
UFC 155 Preliminary Card
- Chris Leben vs. Karlos Vemola
- Brad Pickett vs. Eddie Wineland
- Michael Johnson vs. Myles Jury
- Leonard Garcia vs. Cody McKenzie
- Phil De Fries vs. Matt Mitrione
- Byron Bloodworth vs. Erik Perez
McKenzie comes into the fight with a 2-3 record in his UFC career, riding three losses in his past four fights. Formerly a competitor at lightweight, McKenzie's debut in the featherweight division ended quickly with a 31-second knockout loss to Chad Mendes.
Garcia is on a losing streak of his own, dropping three straight fights with a 1-3 UFC record after joining the promotion from the WEC merger. However, the Greg Jackson-trained fighter has notably racked up six post-fight bonuses since 2007 in the UFC and WEC—five "Fight of the Night" awards (two of them against Nam Phan) and a single "Knockout of the Night" award.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?