Duke Vs Florida State ACC Tourney Championship Game Breakdown and Pick
Craig from CT Sports Picks.com and Mitch from cbb place.com are sponsoring a FREE Bracket Challenge Contest, WINNER gets $250.00 cash. All you have to do is Sign up for the Free Newsletter at CT Sports Picks and the password and rules will be sent to you on Sunday!!!
Florida State is much better than anyone has given them credit for. Not many teams are doubting them now they have made a run to the conference tourney final. Duke has fixed there point guard issues mid season and have put a run of great games together to finish the season very strong. Odds makers have make Duke the favorite at -6. Lets look at recent trends and ATS records and look for an edge in this matchup.
- FSU: 18-8 ATS overall 11-4 away ATS
- Duke: 15-15 ATS overall 8-7 away ATS
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Seminoles are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games.
- Seminoles are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.
- Seminoles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Blue Devils are 10-21 ATS in their last 31 neutral site games as a favorite.
- Seminoles are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
- Underdog is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?