Craig from CT Sports Picks.com and Mitch from cbbplace.com are sponsoring a FREE Bracket Challenge Contest, WINNER gets $250.00 cash. All you have to do is Sign up for the Free Newsletter at CT Sports Picks and the password and rules will be sent to you on Sunday.
Florida State vs. North Carolina
Today Florida State tries to derail the favorite North Carolina. UNC is a 9.5-point favorite and hopes to get Ty Lawson back after he missed yesterday with an injured big toe. North Carolina held on to win yesterday with a tight win, 79-76, over Virginia Tech while FSU held on to a win over Georgia Tech, 64-62. Earlier this year, these two played with North Carolina going to FSU and winning, 80-77.
Betting Trends ATS
- Seminoles are 5-0 ATS in their last five neutral site games.
- Seminoles are 14-4-1 ATS in their last 19 games as an underdog.
- Seminoles are 21-8-2 ATS in their last 31 games overall.
- Tar Heels are 1-4 ATS in their last five games following a ATS loss.
- Tar Heels are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games as a favorite.
- Tar Heels are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games overall.
- FSU 17-7 ATS overall record 10-3 away record ATS
- UNC 11-18 ATS overall record 7-8 away record ATS
Not sure if Lawson is going to play but either way like FSU and the +9.5 points here ATS. Douglas has been unbelievable for FSU all season and think he will keep them in the game. If Lawson does not play think UNC will lose straight up but looks like a game time decision today. UNC has poor all year ATS whereas FSU has been great ATS all year. Don't look for the trends to change today. SCORE UNC 80 - FSU 78