USC and UCLA PAC 10 Tourney Breakdown and Winner
Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks is happy to announce a special March Madness Free Bracket Challenge. Winner will get $250.00. Contest is sponsored by CT Sports Picks.com and cbb place.com so make sure you check back over the weekend or Sign up for Craig's Newsletter and he will send you details this weekend!
Trojans are 4-0 ATS in their last four Friday games.
- Trojans are 6-1 ATS in their last seven neutral site games as an underdog.
- Trojans are 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall.
- Trojans are 1-4 ATS in their last five games as an underdog.
- Bruins are 4-0 ATS in their last four games as a favorite.
- Bruins are 4-0 ATS in their last four games overall.
- Bruins are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 Friday games.
- Bruins are 1-4-1 ATS in their last six games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.
Shipp and Collison will play very well tonight and will advance to the finals to show they are still the team to beat in the Pac 10. SCORE UCLA 75 - USC 62
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?