Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks is happy to announce a special March Madness Free Bracket Challenge. The winner will get $250.00. Contest is sponsored by CT Sports Picks.com and cbb place.com, so make sure you check back over the weekend or sign up for Craig's Newsletter and he will send you details this weekend!!
Ohio State vs Wisconsin -1.5
Ohio State and Wisconsin are both solidly in the NCAA Tournament and now are only playing for seeding in the big dance. These two only played once this year with Wisconsin winning at home by five. The game was close the whole game, and Wisconsin pulled away late, but did not cover the spread—which was six.
- Buckeyes are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing less than 50 points in their previous game.
- Buckeyes are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 neutral site games.
- Buckeyes are 1-4 ATS in their last five games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
- Badgers are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games following a ATS win.
- Badgers are 0-4 ATS in their last four games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
ATS Overall Records
Ohio State 14-11 Overall ATS, 7-4 Away ATS
Wisconsin 12-15 Overall ATS, 6-7 Away ATS
Craig is going to take the Badgers in this match up. Trends and ATS records really don't point to either team having an advantage. When this occurs, you must just go with your handicapping skills. This will be a low scoring game and when looking at these situations, I always take the better defense. Wisconsin holds their opponents to under 59 points per game and will hold down the Buckeyes today. Don't expect a huge win, as this one will be close.
SCORE WISC 64 - OSU 59