UFC 153 is now officially set after all 24 fighters tipped the scale and made weight on Friday afternoon.
The weigh-ins also had a few good staredowns ranging from intense to humorous.
The main event of Saturday evening is a light heavyweight special attraction between Stephan Bonnar and UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. Their staredown was very respectful: The two men shook each other's hand and bowed respectfully.
Bonnar is a sizable underdog, but don't expect him to roll over for the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. Bonnar told Joe Rogan, "I'm not going to do anything different than I usually do in the Octagon."
UFC 153 should offer an exciting night of fights for all who tune in.
Pay-Per-View, 10 p.m. ET:
- Main Event: Anderson Silva (202 lbs) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205 lbs)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (243 lbs) vs. Dave Herman (244 lbs)
- Glover Teixeira (204 lbs) vs. Fabio Maldonado (203 lbs)
- Jon Fitch (170 lbs) vs. Erick Silva (169 lbs)
- Phil Davis (206 lbs) vs. Wagner Prado (204 lbs)
- Demian Maia (170 lbs) vs. Rick Story (170 lbs)
FX Preliminary Card, 8 p.m. ET:
- Rony Jason (145 lbs) vs. Sam Sicilia (146 lbs)
- Gleison Tibau (155 lbs) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (154 lbs)
- Diego Brandao (146 lbs) vs. Joey Gambino (144 lbs)
- Sergio Moraes (169 lbs) vs. Renee Forte (169 lbs)
Facebook Preliminary Card:
- Luiz Cane (184 lbs) vs. Chris Camozzi (185 lbs)
- Cristiano Marcello (155 lbs) vs. Reza Madadi (155 lbs)