UFC 153 Video: Highlights from the Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Weigh-In
UFC 153 is now officially set after all 24 fighters tipped the scale and made weight on Friday afternoon.
The weigh-ins also had a few good staredowns ranging from intense to humorous.
The main event of Saturday evening is a light heavyweight special attraction between Stephan Bonnar and UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. Their staredown was very respectful: The two men shook each other's hand and bowed respectfully.
Bonnar is a sizable underdog, but don't expect him to roll over for the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. Bonnar told Joe Rogan, "I'm not going to do anything different than I usually do in the Octagon."
UFC 153 should offer an exciting night of fights for all who tune in.
Pay-Per-View, 10 p.m. ET:
- Main Event: Anderson Silva (202 lbs) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205 lbs)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (243 lbs) vs. Dave Herman (244 lbs)
- Glover Teixeira (204 lbs) vs. Fabio Maldonado (203 lbs)
- Jon Fitch (170 lbs) vs. Erick Silva (169 lbs)
- Phil Davis (206 lbs) vs. Wagner Prado (204 lbs)
- Demian Maia (170 lbs) vs. Rick Story (170 lbs)
FX Preliminary Card, 8 p.m. ET:
- Rony Jason (145 lbs) vs. Sam Sicilia (146 lbs)
- Gleison Tibau (155 lbs) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (154 lbs)
- Diego Brandao (146 lbs) vs. Joey Gambino (144 lbs)
- Sergio Moraes (169 lbs) vs. Renee Forte (169 lbs)
Facebook Preliminary Card:
- Luiz Cane (184 lbs) vs. Chris Camozzi (185 lbs)
- Cristiano Marcello (155 lbs) vs. Reza Madadi (155 lbs)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?