Tour De France 2012 Stage 3 Results: Winner, Leaderboard and Highlights
For the second time in three days, 22-year-old Peter Sagan has won a stage of the Tour de France and gets to hold on to his green jersey.
Despite The Terminator's domination of the third stage, it is Fabian Cancellara who retains the yellow jersey with Bradley Wiggins just seven seconds behind.
Wiggins got caught behind a nasty crash, but he was awarded the same time as the winner, and as a result, remains within striking distance of Cancellara.
Let's take a further look at the action from Stage 3, and how the overall standings are shaping up.
Individual Time Classification
1. Fabian Cancellara (yellow jersey), RadioShack-Nissan, 14:45:30
Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?
2. Bradley Wiggins, Sky, +00:07
3. Sylvain Chavanel, Omega Pharma-Quick Step, +00:07
4. Tejay Van Garderen, BMC Racing Team, +00:10
5. Edvald Boasson Hagen, Sky, +00:11
6. Denis Menchov, Katusha Team, +00:13
7. Cadel Evans, BMC Racing Team, +00:17
8. Vincenzo Nibali, Liquigas-Cannondale, +00:18
9. Ryder Hesjedal, Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda, +00:18
10. Andreas Kloden, RadioShack-Nissan, +00:19
For a complete look at the overall classification, check out letour.fr
Not only did Sagan pull away from the pack in impressive fashion to win Stage 3 of Le Tour, he put together a solid celebration in the process (he begins to pull away at the 40-second mark):
The "Running Man" on a bike? I can barely get up a hill without toppling over.
Wednesday's Stage 4 is one of the longest on the tour, as it covers 214.5 km going from Abbeville to Rouen.
Of course, just like Stage 1 and 3, No. 4 is relatively flat without too many peaks or valleys.
That means, once again, the cyclists to watch out for are Mark Cavendish, Matthew Harley Goss, Mark Renshaw, and possibly for the third time in four days, Peter Sagan.
Hopefully we see a new celebration out of the youngster.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?