Handicapping tools are so important to all handicappers. Everybody has there favorite tool that helps indicate winners. Craig's top tool is his POWER RANKINGS he is always updating his Rankings for all sports and this tool helps him pick winners against the spread.
Craig's rankings help him point out weak lines and get extra value when picking winners. This weeks power rankings have changed a lot since there were a couple big upsets since Craig's last released rankings.
1. North Carolina: BIG WIN this week over rival Duke. This team is hitting on all cylinders and if they avoid injuries should be the #1 overall seed come March. Ellington has been shooting lights out making this team unbeatable. Hansborough is being overlooked for player of the year even though his stats are the same as last year look for him to play with added fire down the stretch!!
2. UCONN: Toughest team from best conference only reason took them down one spot is the injury to Dyson. Depth at guard play was a worry before the Dyson injury so is a big concern for Coach Calhoun and company. But the good thing is the big guys have dominated every team lately. Thabeet and Adrian are the best combo of big guys in the country and make it tough on anyone coming into the lane.
3. Oklahoma: Moved up one spot with the Duke loss. This team keeps improving and is earning respect with each decisive victory. Most dominating player in Blake Griffin will make this team tough for anyone come March Madness. Even with the best player in college basketball this team is very balanced and have had different role players step up every game.
4. Pittsburgh: Big East has been very good all year and all fans await the UCONN and PITT match up which will determine the conference champion. Pittsburgh playing there best basketball of the season with a very dominating performance blowing out a solid WVU team last Monday.
5. Duke: Even with a loss to UNC by double digits at home have to respect a very good team. This team is not the most talented team but have great balance from their top seven players on this team. Coach K has them playing great basketball and will have a rematch with UNC that will determine if they can squeak into a No. 1 seed.
Don't miss out as Craig usually updates his power rankings every two weeks. These rankings are changing daily as upsets happen almost every day. Get in and win against the spread with all of Craig's winners and his key handicapping tools!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!