Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images
1. Jered Weaver (6-1, 2.61 ERA, 57 Ks, 69 IP)*
2. Dan Haren (3-5, 3.52 ERA, 66 Ks, 71.2 IP)
3. C.J. Wilson (6-4, 2.77 ERA, 59 Ks, 65 IP)
4. Ervin Santana (2-6, 4.45 ERA, 48 Ks, 64.2 IP)
5. Jerome Williams (5-2, 3.81 ERA, 38 Ks, 59 IP)
The trio of Weaver, Haren and Wilson atop the Angels rotation is one of the best in all of baseball. Weaver has moved into the upper echelon of MLB starters of the past few seasons.
Santana has rebounded nicely after posting a 7.23 ERA through his first four starts, as he has a 2.85 ERA and five quality starts in his last six outings.
Rounding things out, Williams continues to be one of the better scrap-heap findings in recent memory as he has a 9-2 record and 3.76 ERA since joining the Angels last season. That, after not pitching in the majors since 2007.
*Note: Jered Weaver has been placed on the 15-day DL with a lower back injury; Garrett Richards will take his spot in the rotation. This obviously knocks the Angels down the rankings for now, and out of these rankings altogether if the injury is serious enough that he misses more time than that.