UFC Welterweight Rankings
1. Georges St. Pierre - There is no arguing the fact that Georges is number one in this division and quite possibly the best fighter in the world. He is on a five fight win streak in which not a single opponent has even had Georges in trouble.
2. Thiago Alves - Since knocking out Karo Parisyan in April of last year Alves has being one of the more popular fighters in that division. Since then he has posted the biggest win of his career, a knockout over Matt Hughes, and a unanimous decision win over Josh Koscheck.
3. Jon Fitch - Fitch is currently 9-1 in the UFC, with his sole loss coming via unanimous decision to Georges St Pierre. He is a very well-rounded who will look to get back into title contention later this year.
4. Mike Swick - Swick is currently 8-1 in the UFC, losing to Yushin Okami back in 2007. He is 3-0 in the welterweight division holding wins over Josh Burkman, Marcus Davis, and Jonathon Goulet.
5. Josh Koscheck - Holding a record of 10-3 Koscheck has proved that he belongs among the division's elite. In 2008 he knocked out Dustin Hazelett, battered Chris Lytle into a bloody mess, lost a decision to Thiago Alves, a fight in which Koscheck took on two weeks notice, and had a stunning first round knockout over Yoshiyuki Yoshida.
6. Marcus Davis - Going 13-1 in his last 14 fights, Davis is a former pro boxer. In his last fight he won a split decision over Chris Lytle.
7. Matt Serra - Serra was the winner of season four of the ultimate fighter, and a former UFC welterweight champion. He holds a knockout win over Georges St Pierre.
8. Matt Hughes - Hughes, when he was in his prime, was the greatest welterweight in the world. He now finds himself coming off back to back losses. He is scheduled to fight Matt Serra in May.
9. Karo Parisyan - Parisyan was once scheduled for a title fight, but an injury prevented that. He has now been trying to prove that he once did earn that shot. Karo has finished one fight in fight years, everything else has gone to the judges.
10. Dustin Hazelett - Posting a record of 5-2 inside the octagon, Dustin has some of the best submissions in the game today. He is coming off of two straight submission of the night bonuses.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?