The Philadelphia Eagles: The Almost Super Bowl Champs
- Donovan McNabb's regurgitations in 3-D
- TO's unedited driveway press conference, complete with abdominal workout
- A primer on Andy Reid's famous one-liners after yet another devastating big-game loss
- Lorenzo Booker—Brian Westbrook's Heir Apparent
But wait—if you order now, we'll throw in the Reid and McNabb "Football Fundamentals" series:
- Time management
- The two-minute drill
- Winning the big game
- What to do 10 years into a five-year plan
- How to run a balanced offense
But wait—there's more! The first 100 buyers will get a bonus DVD featuring:
- In-depth biographies of the Eagles' first round picks in 2007 and 2008
- "Where Are They Now?"—Reno Mahe, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell discuss why no other team but the Eagles would have them
- Tales from the Turnstile: The Winston Justice Story
- Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust: A Short History of Kick Returner Jeremy Bloom
We can't run a deal like this all day. But if you promise to tell a friend about this DVD, we'll include 90 minutes of propaganda from the Eagles Minister of Information, Dave Spadaro!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?