Bernie's Dawg Blawg: Heavy Cloud...but No Rain
- According to Jamie Newberg, Georgia is the leader for Marlon Brown, the coveted receiver out of Memphis. However, Tennessee and Coach Kiffy get his last visit. The Volunteer head coach is expected to have finished eating his vegetables by then. So he should be able to go outside and play.
- Greg Reid went to every Florida home game the last two years and was their original commitment for this class. Young talent on the depth chart hurt them for the young DB who wants to play early, not to mention an Urban Meyer tirade. FSU is now the leader. This kid's drama is as thick as Urban's ego.
- Jarvis Jones, the state's top uncommitted prospect will entertain CMR on Wednesday in his living room. The 6' 4" 220-plus pound linebacker is also considering Florida, LSU, Texas and USC (the real one, not the wannabe).
- And Coach Richt plans to make a special visit to Lagrange late spring should future signee Chris Burnette finish as Troup County's valedictorian. Burnette (again...no relation to your humble blawgger) is the current leader and chose not to enroll early at UGA to pursue the honor. Richt has said if he makes it, he will attend the graduation ceremony to hear the speech. And Coach said he was too busy to come to my six year old's Hannah Montana birthday party...for shame!
- Randy Shannon. Willing to do whatever it takes to bring the U back to national prominence, including coaching the defense himself. Vegas would give us an over/under on the number of months he'll still be employed, but it's really inconsequential.
- Obama. (There! I said it...you happy?)
- Terrance Moore, AJC columnist for giving us this warning before it was too late. I was all for the Falcons signing the loser until I read your article. I'm sure Blank thanks his lucky stars that you are there...a voice of abject lunacy amidst a storm of undeniable reality.
- Mackie for giving the blogosphere a heads up on some movies we may or may not have heard of that some old guys decided are award worthy. Based on his analysis, my vote's for Slumdog.
- And speaking of Oscar...the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for sticking with their historical and illogical thought processes and refusing to offer The Dark Knight as a possibility for Best Picture. I appreciate the reminder for why I don't watch your overblown, useless ceremony.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?