Kuwaiti Family in Talks to Purchase Liverpool FC for Six Kakas
- Liverpool will get their new stadium at Stanley Park, a project which has become ever the more tenuous in the past six months.
- Financial clout in the transfer market. Although this isn't 100% assured.
- An end to the infighting and uncertainty of the Muppett Show of Gillett and Hicks.
- Yet another billionaire owner in the EPL adding to over-inflated salaries and transfer fees.
- With a new owner, they may demand more input, a la Abramovich. Gillett and Hicks have so far kept their nose out of team selection. Admittedly that's probably because they think a sweeper is what you use to clean the streets.
- Liverpool still in foreign hands. Not really a big deal in my opinion as that's already the case.
- Yet more ownership speculation in the final stages of a promising campaign.
So what do you think? Would this deal send yet another club down the slippery slope of relying on their owners personal wealth? Or, is this the future of the EPL, where the only way to be successful is to have a wealthy benefactor?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?