Getty Images/Getty Images
The numbered rankings are where the quotes rank on AFI's 100 Years... 100 Movie Quotes list.
100. I'm king of the world! - TITANIC, 1997
Muhammad Ali, Boxing
This one is pretty self-explanatory. He's not dubbed "The Greatest" for nothing.
94. I feel the need - the need for speed! - TOP GUN, 1986
Tony Stewart, Auto Racing
One could make arguments for any number of auto racing's greatest drivers, but Stewart has the TOP GUN swagger to fit in with this quote.
59. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. - GONE WITH THE WIND, 1939
Takeru Kobayashi, Competitive Eating
If you have never watched Kobayashi put away food, consider yourself lucky. The king of gluttony.
50. Houston, we have a problem. - APOLLO 13, 1995
Steve Christie, Football
Houston sports fans will cringe at his name. Up 35-3 against the Buffalo Bills in the 1992 AFC Wild Card Game, the Oilers suffered one of sports' most brutal collapses. It was Steve Christie who finally sent the Oilers home with a field goal in overtime.
48. Well, nobody's perfect. - SOME LIKE IT HOT, 1959
Armando Galarraga, Mike Mussina and eight others, Baseball
10 men have been one out away from pitching a perfect game. Galarraga was the last to suffer this fate in 2010 when the umpire made an incorrect call, robbing him of history.
41. We rob banks. - BONNIE AND CLYDE, 1967
Lee Murray, Mixed Martial Arts
Murray was involved in the largest cash robbery in Britain's history, the Securitas depot robbery. Murray is currently spending time in a Morocco prison for his involvement.
37. I'll be back. - THE TERMINATOR, 1984
Brett Favre, Football
He is still retired, right?
33. I'll have what she's having. - WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, 1989
Babe Didrikson Zaharias, Multiple Sports
One of the 20th century's greatest athletes—two Olympic gold medals, 10 LPGA major championships, an AAU basketball championship and even more accomplishments in a variety sports. Oh, and she is still the only female to make the cut in a PGA event.
29. You can't handle the truth! - A FEW GOOD MEN, 1992
Jose Canseco, Baseball
We can. But maybe Mark McGwire can not.
14. The stuff that dreams are made of. - THE MALTESE FALCON, 1941
Abby Wambach, Soccer
More specifically, the quarterfinals of the 2011 Women's World Cup. In the waning seconds of regulation, Megan Rapinoe sent in a beautiful cross that Wambach headed into the goal to even the score against Brazil. The US would later win the match on penalty kicks.