In the News: Brewers Edition (1/14)
- The Brewers made the Trevor Hoffman deal official. The only player to really comment so far is Jason Kendall who gave him a ringing endorsement.
- Guillermo Mota will reportedly sign with the Dodgers. For all the bitching about Mota, he turned out to have a better year than Johnny Estrada.
- The Hardball Times does a focus piece on new acquisition Trevor Hoffman. Basically says that Hoffman will still be great at deceiving hitters, but the Brewers better hope he doesn’t get even worse against lefties.
- I know this is old, but reading the rumors at ESPN.com infuriated me. Prince Fielder for Clay Bucholz and Mike Lowell doesn’t make sense for the Brewers. It would be a TERRIBLE trade…bah I really hope there’s nothing to the rumors at all.
- Eli’s MLB Rumors believes that the Padres should look at Ray Durham. You know who else should??? The Brewers Should!!! Could someone tell me who the Brewers have as an insurance policy for Rickie “Potentialriffic” Weeks? Hernan Iribarren? Yeah, because he’s better than Durham…
- Richie Sexson still doesn’t have a job. Even the Orioles didn’t want him.
- Adam Dunn is looking for four years, $56 million. That’s why it’s quiet on the Dunn front.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?