1. Kyle Busch, he will rebound from the chase and beat both Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards to the checkers in 2009.
2. Jimmie Johnson, don't see him winning a fourth title. Nope, with the tough competition in 2009. I see a new champ in Busch raining on his parade.
3. Carl Edwards, I think he will come up short to Busch, but will win the Nationwide Series Title.
4. Mark Martin, will make the Chase and finish in the top-5, in his full time year in the No. 5 car.
5. Kevin Harvick, don't see him winning any races but will still have a very solid year.
6. Greg Biffle, will carry his amazing 2008 Chase success into the 2009 season, but I don't see him being "unbelievable".
7. Denny Hamlin, will maybe win a couple of races in 2009, but will finish the usual way in the Chase.
8. Jeff Burton, will win a race in 2009, but he won't lead enough laps, as that's his weakness.
9.Tony Stewart, won't win a race. But will make it into the Chase, over Ryan Newman in his first year with his own team.
10.Dale Earnhardt, Jr., will win a race. But I don't ever see him dominating, though you never know.
11. David Ragan, the kid will make it into the Chase this year with out a win but will have a great future.
12. Jeff Gordon, will continue to disappoint his fans and watch his teammates in Victory Lane.
Now my dark horses in the Chase are:
Junior could break out and dominate if he can run the bottom more.
Martin could do very well with the new and great equipment at HMS.
Smoke could win some races and be more of a factor than I see him being.
Not in the chase:
Clint Bowyer and Matt Kenseth, I don't see them making it with Martin and Ragan going for it this year.
Busch is my pick to be NASCAR's Sprint Cup Champion in 2009. Don't see the part failure in the chase continuing and the kid will dominate again!
He just needs to peek at the right time, then don't let Edwards do many back flips and beat Johnson in the Chase.
Which can and will happen. The kids got a bright future and it's his time, don't hate him because he wins. Remember its the driving and not the "attitude" that makes him so good.