Michigan Got Campbell, Who Finshes Their Class?
Well, the Army All-American bowl is over and Michigan received some very good news when five-star William Campbell recommitted to the Maize and Blue, but who else can we expect to add before signing day which is a month from now.
We can seperate this into two groups, those who have visited and those who will visit.
Those who have already visited
1. Quinton Washington OL-Washington has made only one official visit so far and that was to Michigan in September. The four-star guard has made unofficial visits to in-state programs but in a interview at the Under-Armour All-American game Washington stated that Michigan is still heavy in his mind. Michigan has a chance in those one as he has yet to schedule any other officials and his mom loved the visit, but it is going to be hard to draw him away from Southern schools like Clemson, South Carolina, and Miami.
2. Tracis Bond OL-Bond visited the same weekend as Washington and enjoyed his visit, but hasn't mentioned Michigan since. Michigan did make his final four but he will be hard to pull out of North Carolina. Bond has officials scheduled for North Carolina and East Carolina. North Carolina may have their class filled before Bond is able to make a pledge but with a visit already to N.C. State also scheduled then that is his likely destination.
Chances: not good
Those who will visit
1. Denard Robinson QB/DB- Robinson has always been on Michigan's radar but with the QB needs filled early and DB needs filled they weren't recruiting him very hard. Now that QB Shavodrick Beaver has switched his commitment to Tulsa there is again a need for a QB and Robinson could fill it. Robinson visits on the ninth along with five others.
Although he projects as an excellent DB Robinson has expressed great interest in playing quarterback at the next level and Michigan is one of the only schools wanting him for that.
2. Sam Montgomery DE-Michigan is the first of five visits for Montgomery although that doesn't mean they are number one on his list. Actually Michigan is last in his final five and will have quite a task pulling this kid out of the South. Right now Montgomery favors LSU above everyone else and it seems nearly certain that is where he is headed.
chances: not good
3. Jayron Hosley DB- Hosley has showed up late on Michigan's board but is now rumored to be high on the Wolverines. Hosley though listed as a DB would most likely just be used as a special teams player as this year alone he returned five kicks for touchdowns. With a visit coming up on the sixteenth Hosley could become another great steal out of Florida.
chances: very good
4. Bennie Logan DE-Logan wasn't being heavily recruited until he sent out his senior film but since then the kid has received many offers including ones from LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, and Texas Tech. He plans on taking all five visits in the next month but will start with Michigan this weekend. As of now he has stated Michigan and Nebraska are the two recruiting him the hardest and are his leaders. The Wolverines stand a good chance with him as this is a big need to finish off the class.
chances: very good
OT Marcus Hall has been labeled as an Ohio State lock but after a weekend at the All-American bowl he has stated he wishes to take an official To Michigan. There are also some rumors that his high school head coach is talking with the Michigan staff to take the place of Scott Shafer as defensive coordinator. If Michigan does pick up his head coach don't be surprised to see Hall in Maize and Blue next year.
QB Tajh Boyd set quite a few records this weekend at the All-American game but more surprising than that was word that Boyd is now interested in Michigan. Boyd who first commited to West Virginia then to Tennessee has taken officials to Oregon and Ohio State and was supposed to make his announcement this weekend but decided he wants to take his final visit.
Rumors were that it was between Clemson and Boston College for the final visit but suddenly Michigan has come into the mix.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?