Clemson RB Andre Ellington
* RBBC at BC? Will Andre Williams pose a legitimate threat to Montel Harris for touches in 2011? When Harris went down to injury late in the year, Williams burst onto the scene in his absence. It should be interesting to see how the team views this one-two combo this spring.
* Can Andre Ellington be the feature back at Clemson? With Jamie Harper moving on, Ellington should see a bump in carries and could be in line for a big season. Speedy incoming recruit Mike Bellamy could push for playing time as well.
* What wrinkles will new offensive coordinator Chad Morris weave into the offense? He orchestrated Tulsa's fifth-ranked offense last fall.
* Who takes over the “B” back position for Georgia Tech? With Anthony Allen gone, there is a big void to be filled. The Jackets have produced a 1,000 yard running back each year since head coach Paul Johnson set foot on campus.
* Who will win the quarterback battle for the Rambling Wreck? The job would appear to be Tevin Washington's to lose—he filled in nicely for the injured Josh Nesbitt last fall—but youngster Synjyn Days will provide legitimate competition this spring.
* How will the hiring of Randy Edsall affect the development of QB Danny O’Brien? He looked to be on the verge of fantasy stardom last season and it will be interesting to see what happens with the coaching change.
* Will anyone emerge as a feature back for new head coach Al Golden at Miami? The 'Canes have a plethora of highly decorated recruited on their roster between Lamar Miller, Mike James, Storm Johnson, and Eduardo Clements. There's been a quiet buzz surrounding Storm Johnson in recent months.
* With a new coaching regime in place at Coral Gables, the quarterback battle between Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris should be fun to watch.
* Is NC State quarterback Russell Wilson really opting for the baseball diamond over the gridiron? The team is moving on as if he won't be around this fall as they promote Mike Glennon to the top spot on the depth chart. Should Wilson do a 180 and return in 2011, he's a top notch fantasy option.
* Who will tote the rock for the Tar Heels? Johnny White, Anthony Elzy and Shaun Draughn are gone. Ryan Houston returns for a fifth year. Stud recruit Giovani Bernard tore his ACL last August and he may not be able to fully participate this spring. Hunter Furr and early enrollee Travis Riley are also in the mix.
* Is 2011 the year that David Wilson explodes onto the fantasy scene as an elite running back? The losses of Ryan Williams and Darren Evans leave the door open for Wilson to be the man in the Hokies backfield. There is no questioning his athletic ability; kid is a physical freak!
Todd DeVries is the founder of CollegeFootballGeek.com, the premier resource for all things college fantasy football.