Tennessee Volunteers' Reasons To Be Thankful and a Few Things To Change
As the year rolls to a fortunate end, I thought now would be a good time to reflect on the things we are thankful for and reflect on the things we would like to change.
Things could have been worse for the Vols, but a bowling we shall go.
1. Thankful: We still have a head coach.
2. Change: Be a school that attracts high-profile professionals; yea, Muschamp, I mean you (expletive).
3. Thankful: We won six games in regular season.
4. Change: We lost six games in regular season.
5. Thankful: None of the assistant coaches have absconded yet.
6. Change: No assistant coaches have absconded to join our ranks.
7. Thankful: We only had a few arrests this year.
8 Change: We had a few arrests this year.
9. Thankful: Coach Dooley didn't punch out Les Miles when he ran him down to shake hands.
10. Change: Coach Dooley should have knocked out the Mad Hatter, and the referee.
11. Thankful: The only blowouts this season came at the heels of the Ducks, the Dawgs and Bama.
12. Change: Remind the SEC we can still be relevant.
13. Thankful: For a team that had countless freshman and very few veteran players, the Vols were relevant.
14. Change: Go after big-time recruits and bring em' home.
15. Thankful: Vols have a decent class already on board.
16. Change: Find an AD that can lead the Tennessee athletic program.
17. Thankful: There is already a fat man that's used to wearing orange and white and can do the job... and he sure as hell ain't Santa.
18. Change: Fans not leaving in the third and fourth quarter when things look grim.
19. Thankful: Vols managed to better three SEC teams this season when predictions were much less.
20. Change: Vols manage to better six SEC teams next season, and the predictions will still be less.
HO, HO, HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Stay tuned next year when I present the Second Annual Blue Collar Vols Award Recipients.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?