Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
35. New Mexico Bowl (BYU vs. UTEP): There's a reason this is the first bowl game. One of the gifts is a "pen with box."
34. Sheraton Hawaii Bowl (Hawaii vs. Tulsa): A big part of the gift package centers around surfing accessories. Is there an ocean near Tulsa that I don't know about?
33. New Era Pinstripe Bowl (Syracuse vs. Kansas State): Didn't disclose the gift package. Now, we all know that a bowl played in Yankee Stadium should dish out an overly expensive prize package.
32. TicketCity Bowl (Northwestern vs. Texas Tech): A gift suite and watch go to these two teams. Maybe the Red Raiders can turn back time and get Michael Crabtree back.
31. Humanitarian Bowl (Northern Illinois vs. Fresno State): All I know is that the players will get a Sony gift suite and some warm clothes. It's cold in Illinois, and Sony makes some pretty cool things, so I guess that works.
30. Las Vegas Bowl (Utah vs. Boise State): Tough luck for the Broncos. They miss out on the BCS, and all they get is a gift suite.
29. Independence Bowl (Air Force vs. Georgia Tech): The gift suite strikes again! At least the Falcons and Yellow Jackets get hats too.
28. Little Caesars Pizza Bowl (Florida International vs. Toledo): We need these schools to be more specific about what a "gift suite" entails.
27. New Orleans Bowl (Ohio vs. Troy): They get an Apple iPod Touch. I thought people only used iPhones these days.
26. BBVA Compass Bowl (Pittsburgh vs. Kentucky): They get a ton of Oakley stuff, including "Fuel Cell" sunglasses. Those sound pretty interesting.
25. GoDaddy.com Bowl (Middle Tennessee vs. Miami (OH)): A touchscreen Nikon camera will help these guys remember this game, because no one else will.
24. Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl (Nevada vs. Boston College): Noise-cancelling headphones. Didn't Drew Brees' son make those things famous?
23. Meineke Car Care Bowl (Clemson vs. South Florida): Terms were not disclosed. Give these men some tires!
22. Music City Bowl (North Carolina vs. Tennessee): These two teams get a ton of electronics, including an iPod Shuffle. Just keep the agents away.
21. Texas Bowl (Illinois vs. Baylor): An Apple iPod Touch and a watch. Welcome to your first bowl game in quite some time, Baylor.