It Could Happen: 17 Bold College Football Predictions
I know everyone has theirs—some will be right and some (probably most) will be wrong—but they are fun to make anyway. So here you go, my bold predictions for 2008:
1. No team goes undefeated.
2. BYU becomes the first one-loss team to be a BCS buster.
3. USC will not win the Pac-10, mostly due to its own slip-ups.
4. USF wins the Big East and gets its first BCS bowl. And wins it.
5. The Big 12 North wins the conference.
6. The ACC loses yet another BCS bowl.
7. Wisconsin beats Ohio State. Ohio State still wins the Big Ten.
8. The Sun Belt Conference earns two bowl appearances, and wins both.
9. Fresno State beats Rutgers, UCLA, and Wisconsin. Loses in conference.
10. UCLA ends up ninth or 10th in the Pac-10, and questions arise about new coaches Rick Neuheisel and Norm Chow.
11. Mike Stoops or Tyrone Willingham are fired by midseason.
12. Art Briles and David Cutcliffe take Baylor and Duke, respectively, to new heights starting this year, with more conference wins than either team has had in the last couple years combined.
13. Percent-wise, the Big East has the most bowl teams.
14. At least two SEC teams ranked this preseason are unranked by end of the season. One that is not ranked will be by then.
15. Kansas falls out of the top 25.
16. One Pac-10 team not ranked will be ranked and finish the conference at third.
17. John L. Smith comes back to coaching somewhere.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?