Week 6 College Fantasy Football Rankings Released
It's been a rough week for yours truly. Like SMU RB Zach Line, I came down with a nasty flu-like bug. Been stuck in bed most of the week. But like Zach, while not 100 percent, I suited up and helped the staff produce this week's rankings—which were released this afternoon. Click here for the Big Board.
Tomorrow (Friday), we'll produce an updated Injury Report and do a clean sweep of the player news, which could result in some ranking tweaks. I also hope to get back into the forums and help Joe answer as many questions as possible.
On a positive note, the NyQuil has been going down smooth all week! Maybe tonight I'll chase it with a Jaeger Bomb. Mmmm...
QB Ranking Sneak Peak:
1. Denard Robinson, Michigan (vs. Michigan State)
2. Colin Kaepernick, Nevada (vs. San Jose State)
3. Cameron Newton, Auburn (at Kentucky)
4. Bryant Moniz, Hawaii (at Fresno State)
5. Ryan Mallett, Arkansas (vs. Texas A&M)
RB Ranking Sneak Peak:
1. LaMichael James, Oregon (at Washington State)
2. Vai Taua, Nevada (vs San Jose State)
3. Kendall Hunter, Oklahoma State (at UL-Lafayette)
4. Bobby Rainey, Western Kentucky (at Florida International)
5. Mark Ingram, Alabama (at South Carolina)
WR Ranking Sneak Peak:
1. Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State (at UL-Lafayette)
2. Aldrick Robinson, SMU (vs. Tulsa)
3. Keoloha Antolin, Hawaii (at Fresno State)
4. Lyle Leong, Texas Tech (vs. Baylor)
5. Randal Cobb, Kentucky (vs. Auburn)
Joe Arpasi is the co-owner of CollegeFootballGeek.com, your premier resource for college fantasy football information. Check us out.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?