35. Connecticut Huskies - Randy Edsall has done a great job of turning the Huskies into a decent program, and with senior quarterback Zach Frazer at the helm, the Huskies have a chance to make some waves; if not for the brutal schedule. They have to travel to Michigan, Temple, Rutgers, Louisville, and South Florida, and get to host West Virginia, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati.
34. Utah Utes - The Utes lose a lot of talent on defense and offense, but are always a real well coached team, and sophomore QB Jordan Wynn looks to take his game to yet another level.
33. Texas A&M Aggies - Senior quarterback Jerrod Johnson looks to show he's one of the best in the business as he and the Aggies will rely on their nine returning starters on defense, including immense rush linebacker Von Miller.
32. Georgia Bulldogs - The Bulldogs return only three starters on defense, and are trying to transition to a 3-4. Quarterback Logan Gray will inherit an offense with plenty of weapons but an unsure running game.
31. Auburn Tigers - The Tigers lose a couple of starters, but for the most part return the major pieces of last year's Outback Bowl-winning squad. Then throw in a fantastic recruiting class. They could surprise a few people by making some noise in the SEC.