Well, not really. But I was directed to something the Big N said and it made me chuckle (emphasis from his Nestorness)
Let’s be clear: Karl Dorrell may have damaged the football program far more seriously than Steve Lavin damaged the basketball program.
Karl Dorrell is an alum of UCLA. As a person, he has represented this University about as well as anyone could have expected. It may be okay to attack him personally while you’re still trying to get him fired as head coach (read:I’m kidding. No, it’s not.), but the dude is now literally 3,000 miles from UCLA. I think any human being without a bug up his ass would let it go. Come on, N, at least try blaming these people first:
Yes. Paul McCartney. I love the Beatles and I love his work. But until Sir Paul McCartney decides to stop touring and just be old, this picture is staying up here.
What were we talking about again?
- God does hate us: Cowan out for the Season. Olson out for 2-3 months. (0)
- Proof God is a Bruin Trojan (3)
- Get your Spring Football on (1)
- Stewart Mandel’s Piece on the Reemergence of UCLA (0)
- Norm Chow on Petros & Money (0)
- Breaking News: Crazy Elite RB Cierre Woods Down to UCLA and Notre Dame! (0)
- Maurice Drew is Awesome (1)