Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
1. Georgia (64 points)—The black "G" on the red helmet looks great, and the jerseys look sharp.
t2. Alabama (58 points)—Alabama has the best traditional jerseys in the country. I love the numbers on the helmets.
t2. Auburn (58 points)—Auburn wears very sharp looking Under Armour Navy blue jerseys.
4. South Carolina (51 points)—Under Armour makes the garnet tops go very well with the white helmets.
5. Florida (44 points)—The blue tops and orange helmets look sharp. I like the gators on the side of the helmet.
6. Vanderbilt (40 points)—The gold helmets with the black star look very good. They have very sharp Nike jerseys.
7. Arkansas (39 points)—I love the hog on the side of the helmet. It looks really good. They also have good looking red Nike jerseys.
8. LSU (38 points)—If they wore purple tops more, then they would be higher on this list. But the white tops with yellow helmets get boring after a while.
9. Texas A&M (30 points)—The plain maroon jerseys look good, but they can use some updates. I like the helmet, though.
10. Tennessee (28 points)—There is just too much orange in these jerseys. They could add a secondary color like grey.
t11. Mississippi St. (24 points)—The maroon is a good color, but it does not look that sharp. I prefer them to wear the black jerseys more often.
t11. Ole Miss (24 points)—The red jerseys look really sharp, but they do not wear them that often. The helmets need an update, though. The Navy blue with red writing does not look that good.
13. Missouri (17 points)—The black jerseys with black helmets look kind of boring. The yellow in the jerseys does not look that sharp.
14. Kentucky (10 points)—Plain and simple, there is just too much blue in this uniform. They need to put black or grey in their jerseys.