2011 NBA Mock Draft: NBA Experts Expect the Unexpected with Final Projections
2011 NBA Mock Draft Gives Latest Projections, But Tonight's Proceedings Are a Crapshoot
One thing is certain in tonight's draft: almost everything is in flux.
For months, people have looked at this draft class and the order, trying to figure out what is going to happen once the event gets underway. Now, here we are, with the draft hours away, and no one has a good idea of what is going to happen.
The only thing that is certain is that Kyrie Irving will go off of the board with the first pick. After that, all bets are off. Minnesota is scrambling to get out of the second pick, and Houston is looking to get into the top 10 in a trade with Detroit.
There is the chance that Jimmer Fredette could go with the seventh pick to the Sacramento Kings, or he could fall all the way down to the New York Knicks. Anything is possible.
In fact, today took an intriguing twist, as Bismack Biyombo—a player who some saw going outside of the lottery—has now been invited to the green room, meaning the league believes he's now a viable candidate to come off of the board early.
We are still hours away from the draft, and between then and now, anything is possible, so hold on tight, because it's going to be a very bumpy ride.
NBA Mock Draft
Who Will Be the Best Player in the Draft?
Here is my latest mock for the first round of the draft. Feel free to discuss my breakdown in the comments. A lot will happen between now and then, so chances are that this mock will change between now and the draft.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves - Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz - Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Jonas Valanciunas
5. Toronto Raptors - Brandon Knight
6. Washington Wizards - Jan Vesley
7. Sacramento Kings - Kemba Walker
8. Detroit Pistons - Tristan Thompson
9. Charlotte Bobcats - Marcus Morris
10. Milwaukee Bucks - Alec Burks
11. Golden State Warriors - Klay Thompson
12. Utah Jazz - Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns - Kawhi Leonard
14. Houston Rockets - Bismack Biyombo
15. Indiana Pacers - Markieff Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers - Nikola Vucevic
17. New York Knicks - Imam Shumpert
18. Washington Wizards - Donatas Motiejunas
19. Charlotte Bobcats - Jordan Hamilton
20. Minnesota Timberwolves - Chris Singleton
21. Portland Trail Blazers - Kenneth Faried
22. Denver Nuggets - Marshon Brooks
23. Houston Rockets - Darius Morris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder - Reggie Jackson
25. Boston Celtics - Tobias Harris
26. Dallas Mavericks - Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets - Jeremy Tyler
28. Chicago Bulls - Justin Harper
29. San Antonio Spurs - Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls - Tyler Honeycutt
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?