Miami Heat Podcast: Point Guards, Centers, Defense and Dancing
They discussed Mike Bibby's first week as starting point guard, Chris Bosh's return to playing center, Mike Miller vs. James Jones as backup swingman, the most likely path to the title and the Heat Dancers.
The podcast can be downloaded HERE, you can subscribe to the RSS feed HERE or you can check it out at iTunes.
- Mosi Platt from the Miami Heat Index
- Danny Martinez, Guest writer for Hot Hot Hoops
- Since most critics say the two biggest weaknesses on the Heat are point guard and center.
- After two games with Bibby as the starting point guard, Platt and Martinez discuss how he compares to Chalmers. Hot Hot Hoops ran a comparison of the best Heat players at each position.
- Bosh played 31 minutes at center against the Pistons and 76ers. The bloggers discuss whether he could be the solution at center. The Miami Heat Index provided some insight into this discussion with this article.
- Last week, the bloggers discussed Mike Miller vs. James Jones as the Heat's backup swingman off the bench. The conversation continued on Sunday and they explained the differences in the defensive numbers, as reported in this article by Martinez.
- The Knicks and Celtics are sliding in the East, Tim Duncan's down and the Lakers are surging in the West. The bloggers gave their predictions for which teams the Heat would have to beat in order to win the franchise's second title.
- The podcast ends with a discussion of whether the Heat Dancers can win their fifth title in the NBA Dance Team Bracket Tournament.
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?