NBA Preview: LeBron's Heat Face Off Against Nash's Suns In Miami
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and the Miami Heat face Steve Nash and the thriving Phoenix Suns tonight in Miami. Phoenix is coming off big back-to-back wins against the Lakers and Nuggets.
Tipoff: 7:00 PM ET, Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Where: American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
TV/Radio: ESPN, Sun Sports, 790
Spread: Miami by 7.5
Records: Miami 6-4, Phoenix 6-4
- The Suns have a plethora of elite shooters in Steve Nash (44% 3FG), Hedo Turkoglu (47%), and Jason Richardson (48%). Even their center Channing Frye can kill it from deep (41% career).
- It will be interesting to see if Arroyo continues to start against elite point guards like Nash. He has been shredded in the first quarter all season.
- The Suns just signed former Heat center Earl Barron. Yes, he can shoot too.
Keys To The Game
- Points in the paint - If you think Miami is soft inside, Phoenix makes them look like a bunch of bears on crack. Their big man rotation includes Frye (240), Turkoglu (220), and Hakim Warrick (220), while reserve center Robin Lopez is out with an injury. If Chris Bosh and crew can’t dominate this team inside it’s a cause for concern.
- Defensive rotations – Phoenix chucks it up from deep an average of 25 times a night. Often times every player on the court can shoot it, including Frye at center. Containing Steve Nash’s penetration is key and might be too difficult of a task for Arroyo.
- Aggression – The Suns live and die by the three. Miami needs to attack the rim and get easy baskets. Over the long haul, a team that’s shooting most of their shots from within fifteen feet is going to beat a team that lives outside.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?