NBA Around The League 11/13: Kevin Love, Blake Griffin and More
- Jermaine O’Neal did not travel with his team to Memphis. O’Neal has been fighting soreness in his left knee for some time now. The depth of the Celtics bench should mean that O’Neal will sit as long as he needs to. Boston has no need to rush him back and risk more serious injury.
- David Lee will miss Saturday’s game against Milwaukee at the very least. He flew home to Oakland to undergo surgery on his left elbow due to an infection that developed in it. Be cautious with Lee for the time being. It probably won’t be worth starting him for a short while because of his injury.
- Jeff Green missed his third straight game Friday night. Thunder coach Scott Brooks said Green is improving and able to participate more and more in practice, but doesn’t feel well enough to play as of yet. Green is listed as day-to-day, so keep an eye on him if he’s on your roster. If you don’t own him, now might be a good time to trade for him in hopes that his owner has lost sight of his true value.
- This just in from the Jazz-Hawks game: Deron Williams and Josh Smith are good.
- Brad Miller scored 23 points and had eight rebounds for the Rockets last night. With Yao Ming injured, Miller will get plenty of playing time. This could be a good indication of what he’ll do with it.
- DeMar DeRozan scored 26 points against the Magic last night. He’s been struggling lately, so this might be a sign to his owners that he’s starting to get his game going again. As a fellow owner, I sure hope so.
- Mickael Pietrus scored 24 points last night. I’d be completely shocked if he approached this number again this year. Just chalk it up to the fact that they were playing the Raptors.
- Michael Beasley scored 35 points last night and he wasn’t even the biggest story on his team. Kevin Love became the first player in 28 years to go 30-30 with 31 points and 31 rebounds. To quote Bill Simmons: Kahn!!!!!!!!!!!
- Charlie Villanueva scored 30 points in a win against the Clippers last night. I wonder what Kevin Garnett thought about it.
- Great game last night for Blake Griffin going 18 and 18. It looks kinda sad stacked up to Kevin Love’s 31-31.
Remember to keep checking out Rotoprofessor for all your fantasy basketball news and notes.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?