46. Phoenix – Derrick Caracter (6’9”, PF, UTEP, Jr.) If Stoudamire is heading out of town to join Lebron in New York or going some where for that ever elusive Max Contract then the Suns may need a new athletic power forward who can continue to run pick-and-rolls with Steve Nash, if Dirk comes to the Suns he can be a valuable back up.
47. Milwaukee – Lazar Hayward (6'6'', SF, Marquette, Sr.) Milwaukee seem to have more picks than they need so they may look to trade up to try and get Greg Monroe, Here we will go for the same area as their last pick, Hustle, they want their opponents to fear the dear and to continue to do that they need to out-hustle their opponents. Lazar has been a great collegiate player and should bring some experience and skill to this Bucks squad.
48. Miami – DaSean Butler (6'7'', SF, West Virginia, Sr.) Miami are filling gaps with these picks players like Armon Johnson and Omar Samhan a point guard and centre respectively, DaSean Butler is a solid small forward, Athletic, scorer. Great fit for the Heat especially alongside Beasley.
49. San Antonio - Artsiom Parakhouski (6'11'', C, Radford, Sr.) Spurs are still lacking a bit of depth however the player they draft here may spend a lot of time in the development league as they don’t really need any more picks they are full at almost all guard positions and could use a centre to back up DeJuan Blair who may get a lot of burn if Tim Duncan get’s injured of has more DNP’s and DND’s. Artsiom can come off the bench after the likes of Duncan, Blair as Splitter giving them big man depth to match the Lakers.
50. Dallas - Luke Harangody (6'8'', PF, Notre Dame, Sr ) Dallas needs to prepare for the eventual departure of Dirk, they need a big man who can score inside while also having the ability and work ethic to improve his long range game. No-one will ever replace Dirk but they need a player who can fill in this gap. Luke has experience, he has size an he has the post moves to work well in this league.
51. Oklahoma City - Jon Scheyer (6'6'', PG, Duke, Sr.) Oklahoma could use another good mid-range outside shooter and the Duke senior is defiantly one of the players in this year’s draft that can provide that, if not maybe Andy Rautins.
52. Boston - Jerome Randle (5'10'', PG, California, Sr.) If Boston don’t resign Nate they will need some kind of back up for Rondo how about a player who can drain the 3 ball while having the speed to attack the rim, a great defender who can work well as Rondo’s back-up.
53. Atlanta - Arinze Onuaku (6’10’’, C, Syracuse, Sr.) Atlanta are a little bit small however they have shown an under-sized centre can work, Onuaku can provide rebounding, solid inside defence and solid inside offence, everything’s a bonus with this guy.
54. LA Clippers - AJ Ogilvy (6'10'', C, Vanderbilt, Jr.) The Clippers are looking to add depth with a late second round pick, they have Chris Kamen and Blake Griffen they picked up Aminu in the first round if they want to be a contender they need big man depth and Ogilvy can provide this while also providing an inside presence.
55. Utah – Darington Hobson (6'7'', SF, New Mexico, Jr.) Utah are solid in most positions but could use some back ups, he will be able to work well in the Jazz offensive system and will be able to run the floor, plus as he is a second round pick he is not guaranteed a contract with the team.
56. Minnesota - Hamady Ndiaye (7'0'', C, Rutgers, Sr.) Minnesota are just stock piling now, another 7-footer is never a bad thing so they take Hamady now he can either go to the d-league or be traded away.
57. Dallas – Latavious Williams (6’8”, PF, NBA D-league.) Dallas may need to replace Dirk as he may bolt to the Suns and team up with Steve Nash, Latavious is proven in the states after playing in the d-league for a season, he is athletic, he can rebound, he can score, he can defend and he has potential he and Ogilvy will provide a nice young front court to work around in Dallas.
58. LA Lakers – Denis Clemente (6’0”, PG, kansas State, Sr.) The Lakers will continue to run Fisher at the 1 but they need some better back-up guards Farmer and Co just don’t really cut it for a contender. However whoever the Lakers take will probably spend a lot of time on the bench, in the Development league or just wont be signed at all.
59. Orlando - Matt Bouldin (6'5'', SG, Gonzaga, Sr.) Orlando is weakest at the guard position, if Vince has an off day or if J.J.Reddick has a bad game they need players to step up, they have struggled at this position for so long now, a player like Bouldin has experience, he can score, shoot, defend, and generally just play well, perfect fit for the contenders in Orlando.
60. Phoenix - Samardo Samuels (6'8'', PF, Louisville, Soph.) Samardo Samuels is another big in this draft, he is a work in progress and can be put into the d-league if the Suns executive’s feel he needs more time to develop if not he can come in and contribute in the post.
More draft mocks, info and other basketball stuff can be found over at www.hypebball.com so feel free to head over and check it out, readers who visit the site can also get discount from our sponsors over at Kickz