Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, a consensus top-5 pick in fantasy drafts (regardless of scoring), tallied 4,643 yards passing and 48 total touchdowns last season.
The Fantasy Blog has been busy churning out rankings, tier sheets and draft strategies over the last few weeks.
But until today, there wasn't one specific document that covered a large chunk of data to be used in 10- 12-, 14- or 16-team drafts.
Here's a smartphone-friendly listing of cheat-sheet links for standard-scoring leagues:
- Top 150 Overall Players
- QB-Starter Rankings, 1-32
- Top 60 Players (slideshow)
- Top 75 Running Backs
- Top 75 Wide Receivers
- Top 30 Tight Ends
- Top 25 Kickers
- Top 20 Defense/Special Teams (slideshow)
- The 'Week 11 Bye' Strategy
- 10 Players I'll Be Avoiding At Their Prescribed Draft Slots
- Results of Three Simultaneous Mock Drafts
- PPR Primer
- Choose Your QB: Brady vs. Brees
- Analysis: 10-Team Real Draft With Quirky Rules
- Bye-Week Saviors
- Survivor Pool Picks For Weeks 1-17
- Dark Horses/Sleepers After Round 8
- Faking Your Way Through An Early Draft
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.