The Fantasy Blog has been busy churning out rankings, tier sheets and draft strategies over the last few weeks.
But until today, there wasn't one specific document that covered a large chunk of data to be used in 10- 12-, 14- or 16-team drafts.
Here's a smartphone-friendly listing of cheat-sheet links for standard-scoring leagues:
- Top 150 Overall Players
- QB-Starter Rankings, 1-32
- Top 60 Players (slideshow)
- Top 75 Running Backs
- Top 75 Wide Receivers
- Top 30 Tight Ends
- Top 25 Kickers
- Top 20 Defense/Special Teams (slideshow)
- The 'Week 11 Bye' Strategy
- 10 Players I'll Be Avoiding At Their Prescribed Draft Slots
- Results of Three Simultaneous Mock Drafts
- PPR Primer
- Choose Your QB: Brady vs. Brees
- Analysis: 10-Team Real Draft With Quirky Rules
- Bye-Week Saviors
- Survivor Pool Picks For Weeks 1-17
- Dark Horses/Sleepers After Round 8
- Faking Your Way Through An Early Draft
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.