Jamie Squire/Getty Images
The top 10 is not surprisingly dominated by quarterbacks, which stands to reason since this is a quarterback driven league.
10. Mario WIlliams, Bills: Mario is one of the biggest free agent acquisitions in Buffalo history, and the fans are ecstatic to have him there, which will translate to increased jersey sales.
9. DeSean jackson, Eagles: Jackson is a player who has already cracked the top 10 before, and with news that he is going to be staying in Philadelphia, fans will feel much more comfortable investing in his jersey.
8. Troy Polamalu, Steelers: Polamalu is a player who formally held the top position in jersey sales a few years ago, but his widespread appeal is still strong and keeps him in the top 10.
7. Michael Vick, Eagles: Vick is another player who has done a great job of rehabbing his image and is still a player who garners a lot of support around the league.
6. Tom Brady, Patriots: It isn't so much that Tom Brady lost a Super Bowl that will push him farther down the top 10, but rather the fact that other players are winning and generating more buzz around the NFL.
5. Tim Tebow, Jets: The man doesn't have to start a game because the legions of Tebow fans around the world are causing the newest edition of a Tebow jersey to fly off the shelves already. If, for whatever reason, Tebow steps in and plays QB for the Jets, he will easily jump to No. 1.
4. Drew Brees, Saints: Assuming the record-setting quarterback works out a new deal with the Saints, his record performance last year will get the New Orleans signal caller comfortably into the top five.
3. Peyton Manning, Broncos: Manning's new orange and blue look will be a hot commodity in the Mile High City, since he is maybe the one player who could convince old time Broncos fans to break down and wear something other than their old No. 7 Elway jersey.
2. Eli Manning, Giants: Nothing like a second Super Bowl victory to vault you over names like Brady, Brees and your own brother into the second spot on the list. Eli may not be the buzz of New York, but those who celebrate winning are donning No.10 in the Big Apple.
1. Aaron Rodgers, Packers: Rodgers is still playing the position almost in a way that many haven't seen before, and for that he is the most marketable player in terms of jersey sales. In a league where the QB is king, Rodgers is at the top of the heap for the second year in a row.