Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images
Aaron Rodgers' 2011 campaign was, plain and simple, one of the greatest seasons for a quarterback in NFL history. Let's take a brief look at Mr. Rodgers' incredible accomplishments:
- 122.5 passer rating (an NFL record)
- 45 TD passes (5th best single season mark), 6 INTs
- 4,693 passing yards
- Finished with a passer rating of 100+ in 14/16 regular season games.
- 5 games with at least 4 TD passes.
- 7 games with at least 300 passing yards.
- Multiple TD passes in all but one regular season game.
On top of his individual accomplishments, Rodgers also led the Packers to a 13-0 start and a 15-1 regular season record. He also contributed one of the most memorable commercials of the season and is a photobombing enthusiast.
In tonight's Pro Bowl, Rodgers will have the chance to throw to his long time teammate Greg Jennings. If we're lucky, the dynamic duo will have multiple opportunities to stretch the field and complete some long pass plays.