2010 NFL Draft: Second Round Grades
I am one of the Senior Editors of NFLdraftbible.com and one of the primary draft analysts. I have run hundreds of scouting reports for this year's draft.
The most insightful and in-depth coverage can be found on our website, where we run live interviews and podcasts and have up to date news and analysis. I was "discovered" writing for BR, so I am posting a few things during the draft as a Thank You.
33. St. Louis Rams- Roger Saffold- A
With bookend tackles, Bradford will be safe.
34. Minnesota Vikings- Chris Cook- C
Fills a huge need, but Cook does not play with consistency or aggression.
35. Tampa Bay Bucs- Brian Price- A
A perfect compliment to McCoy and fits in their cover 2 scheme.
36. Kansas City Chiefs- Dexter McCluster- B
A reach, but perfect for a creative offensive team devoid of weapons.
37. Philadelphia Eagles- Nate Allen- B+
Hope he enjoys replacing Brian Dawkins and Donavon McNabb at the same time.
38. Cleveland Browns- T.J. Ford- B
Fills a need but a reach. Proves Mangini and Holmgren are simpatico on the draft.
39. Tampa Bay Bucs- Arrelious Benn- B
Nice to give Josh Freeman weapons, but Benn lacks instincts.
40. Miami Dolphins- Koa Misi- B+
Lunch pail pass rusher for lunch pail team. OLB in their 3-4.
41. Buffalo Bills- Terrel Troup- B
A bit of a reach for the NT, but fills a huge need for a team going 3-4.
42. New England Patriots- Rob Gronkowski- A
Tom Brady has a new best friend.
43. Baltimore Ravens- Sergio Kindle- B-
Great talent and fit, but his health is a HUGE concern.
Before Al Davis was crazy he was a genius, sometimes it comes through.
45. Denver Broncos- Zane Beadles- C-
McDaniels needs to stop reaching.
46. New York Giants- Linval Joseph- A-
Perfect marriage of need, value and fit. Jerry Reese kind of guy.
Undersized for a 3-4 but should replace some explosion lost with Dansby.
48. Carolina Panthers- Jimmy Clausen- A
Has the talent to save John Fox's job.
49. San Francisco 49ers- Taylor Mays- B
Niners are getting very physical, however Mays is a whinny underachiever.
50. Kansas City Chiefs- Javier Areanas- B
Good fit on special teams and as slot defender. Tad bit of a reach.
51. Minnesota Vikings- Toby Gerhart- A
The perfect compliment to Adrian Peterson.
52. Pittsburgh Steelers- Jason Worilds- A-
Perfect fit in Steelers D and provides great depth.
53. New England Patriots- Jermaine Cunningham- A-
Finally the Patriots draft a pass rusher.
54. Cincinnati Bengals- Carlos Dunlap- C
Great value, but proof the Bengals just doesn’t get it. Oxymoron I know.
55. Dallas Cowboys- Sean Lee- D
Can’t stay healthy and really undersized for a 3-4 without a traditional nose.
56. Green Bay Packers- Mike Neal- B
Great 3-4 end prospect for Dom Capers. Needs a fire lit under his butt.
57. Baltimore Ravens- Terrence Cody- A
The thought of Halotti Ngata and Terrence Cody together, just yikes.
58. Houston Texans- Ben Tate- B
Could have had Gerhart but Tate is no slouch. Great fit.
59. Cleveland Browns- Montario Hardesty- B
Great fit next to Harrison, but his health is a concern.
60. Seattle Seahawks- Golden Tate- A
Pete Carroll is having a legendary draft so far.
61. New York Jets- Vlad Ducasse- A
Faneca is at the end and the Jets love to maul in the run game.
62. New England Patriots- Brandon Spikes- B
A bit high, but he is a perfect compliment for Mayo as a two down thumper at ILB.
63. Indianapolis Colts- Patrick Angerer- C
64. New Orleans Saints- Charles Brown- B+
Great value if healthy. Nice to see Saints make protecting Brees a priority.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?