The NFL Draft is nearly impossible to predict, especially in March. Today is March 20, and if the 2010 NFL Draft were to happen today, than this is how I see the first 15 picks. Obviously teams will trade and I cannot predict which trades will occur, so I'm assuming there are no trades.
1. St. Louis Rams - QB, Oklahoma, Sam Bradford
Ndamukong Suh is the best player on the board, but the first pick of the draft will be Sam Bradford.
2. Detroit Lions - DT, Nebraska, Ndamukong Suh
Detroit will have their choice between Okung, Suh and McCoy. I think in the end, the second pick will be Suh.
3, Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DT, Oklahoma, Gerald McCoy
Some say this pick will be Eric Berry but I don't value the safety position this high in the draft. The third pick goes to McCoy or Suh depending on who Detroit drafts.
4. Washington Redskins - QB, Notre Dame, Jimmy Clausen
Don't confuse Clausen with Quinn. It's no secret that the Redskins are looking for a quarterback and Jimmy Clausen is a legitimate fourth pick.
5. Kansas City Chiefs - OT, Oklahoma State, Russell Okung
KC will consider Bryan Bulaga with this pick, but if Russell Okung falls in their lap, than the fifth pick goes to Okung.
Berry may be one of the top talented players in the draft but the safety position has less value, so he ends up going with the sixth pick.
7. Cleveland Browns - RB, Clemson, C.J. Spiller
Many say that this pick will be Joe Haden but with Berry off the board, they have to take a serious look at C.J. Spiller.
8. Oakland Raiders - OT, Iowa, Bryan Bulaga
Who knows what the Raiders will do? Best available is my prediction.
9. Buffalo Bills - WR, Oklahoma State, Dez Bryant
A replacement for T.O. Buffalo has been known to reach on draft day to get the player they want.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars - DE, South Florida, Jason Pierre-Paul
This will help their pass rush, which has been struggling.
11. Denver Broncos - ILB, Alabama, Rolando McClain
McClain would be a nice replacement for Andra Davis.
12. Miami Dolphins - DE, Georgia Tech, Derrick Morgan
Morgan should fit nicely in Miami’s defense.
13. San Francisco 49ers - CB, Florida, Joe Haden
Haden can help their secondary.
14. Seattle Seahawks – OT, Maryland, Bruce Campbell
They may even draft an OT with the sixth pick and get their safety here.
15. New York Giants – OT, Oklahoma, Trent Williams
Williams should improve their offensive line.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!