That’s right, football trivia on Bleacher Report. Each and every week of the NFL season, I will publish a 10 question quiz on the New York Giants as well as other extraneous NFL related topics. To play, leave your answers in a comment to the article.
By the next week, the answers to the questions will be published, and the fan who answers the most questions correct will be recognized in that article. Also, just to add a little incentive to the game, I will add the winner of each week’s trivia as a fan. Ok, let the games begin!
1) What college did Eli Manning attend?
b) Ole Miss
2) Which New York Giants player was ranked the highest on the Sporting News’ Top 100 players of all time list?
a) Phil Simms
b) Tiki Barber
c) Harry Carson
d) Lawrence Taylor
3) Which New York Giants’ offensive lineman has won a league MVP award at the NFL level?
a) David Diehl
b) Chris Snee
c) Mel Hein
d) No Giants’ offensive lineman has ever won the MVP
4) Which New York Giants’ player currently has a son playing Division 1 football?
a) Jeff Feagles
b) Lawrence Tynes
c) Shaun O’hara
d) Rocky Bernard
5) Prior to the arrival of Madison Hedgecock, who was the starting fullback for the New York Giants?
a) Brandon Jacobs
b) Reuben Droughns
c) Jim Finn
d) Darci Johnson
6) Who was the final draft pick of the New York Giants in the 2009 NFL draft?
a) Ryan Succop
b) DeAndre Wright
c) Stoney Woodson
d) Bruce Johnson
7) Which quarterback of the Manning family did not attend the same college as the other two?
a) Archie Manning
c) Eli Manning
d) They all attended the same college
8) Who is the tallest wide receiver on the New York Giants’ roster?
a) Hakeem Nicks
b) Ramses Barden
c) Mario Mannigham
d) Domenik Hixon
9) What alternate position does Justin Tuck occasionally play on third-down situations?
a) Defensive Tackle
b) Middle Linebacker
c) Outside Linebacker
d) Strong Safety
10) What college did long snapper Zak DeOssie attend?
a) Ole Miss
Good luck in this week’s trivia! Don’t forget to submit your answers in the form of a comment at the bottom of this article. Thanks for playing!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!