Fantasy Football: Week 16 Positional Locks, Plus 5 Podcasts to Follow
Scott Halleran/Getty Images
Another weekend of NFL action, another chance for unattainable perfection in the futures' market.
Week 16 Fantasy Locks
The Mission: To be informative, enlightening and 100 percent accurate each NFL weekend.
The Realistic Goal: To be informative, somewhat enlightening and accurate for 67 percent of the calls.
Quarterback: 275 Total Yards and/or three TD
1. Drew Brees @ Dallas
2. Aaron Rodgers vs. Tennessee
3. Tom Brady @ Jacksonville
4. Cam Newton vs. Oakland
5. Matthew Stafford vs. Atlanta
6. Matt Ryan @ Detroit
7. Ben Roethlisberger vs. Cincinnati
8. Peyton Manning vs. Cleveland
9. Tony Romo vs. New Orleans
Running Back: 115 Total Yards and/or two TD
1. Adrian Peterson @ Houston
2. Ray Rice vs. N.Y. Giants
3. Doug Martin vs. St. Louis
4. Arian Foster vs. Minnesota
5. Reggie Bush vs. Buffalo
6. Frank Gore @ Seattle
7. Marshawn Lynch vs. San Francisco
8. Trent Richardson @ Denver
9. Jamaal Charles vs. Indianapolis
Wide Receiver: 105 Total Yards and/or one TD
1. Brandon Marshall @ Arizona
2. Calvin Johnson vs. Atlanta
3. Demaryius Thomas vs. Cleveland
4. Wes Welker @ Jacksonville
5. Andre Johnson vs. Minnesota
6. Julio Jones @ Detroit
7. A.J. Green @ Pittsburgh
8. Steve Smith vs. Oakland
9. Steve Johnson @ Miami
10. Victor Cruz @ Baltimore
Kicker: At Least three Field Goals (or nine Points)
1. Justin Tucker vs. N.Y. Giants
2. Graham Gano vs. Oakland
3. Sebastian Janikowski @ Carolina
4. Kai Forbath @ Philadelphia
5. Dan Bailey vs. New Orleans
Sleepers Of The Week
QB Sam Bradford @ Tampa Bay
RB Vick Ballard @ Kansas City
RB Bilal Powell vs. San Diego
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey @ Carolina
WR Lance Moore @ Dallas
Week 16 Dream Team
QB Tom Brady, Patriots
RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings
RB Arian Foster, Texans
WR Brandon Marshall, Bears
WR Calvin Johnson, Lions
RB/WR Ray Rice, Ravens
TE Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
K Dan Bailey, Cowboys
D/ST Chicago Bears
Here are five podcasts to peruse leading up to Fantasy Bowl weekend, whether killing time at the office, working out at the gym or escaping the kids, spouse or in-laws during the holidays for 45 blissful minutes of fantasy serenity.
1. ESPN—Fantasy Focus with Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz
2. CBSSports.com—Fantasy Football with Dave Richard, Nathan Zegura and Jamey Eisenberg
3. KFAN in Minneapolis—Fantasy Football Weekly with Paul Charchian
4. RotoWire.com—Fantasy Sports Podcast featuring Chris Liss and Jeff Erickson
5. MyFoxDetroit.com—Fantasy Sports Geekly with Sean Baligian and Scott Bischoff
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?